My husband is so lucky that I don’t have the patience or know-how to film him and make gifs for you all. The valium is obviously taking its toll and he is making the most hilarious sleepy faces right now.
I can’t even, guys. I’m trying so hard right now not to laugh loudly and wake him up.
I did however wake him up just a moment ago when Ryan Howard blasted a home run and helped them take the lead against the Mets. These motherfuckers better keep this lead. Fucking 9th inning shenanigans every game, I swear.
But he’s back to sleep again..making more faces. Did I ever tell you guys that sometimes he laughs in his sleep? And talks? I’ll keep you updated if it gets interesting.
- momalaice likes this
- kandiasschronicles likes this
- velvet-sinz likes this
- goddamngypsy likes this
- shortgirlfortysomething likes this
- jaymarsee likes this
- live2shred likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- melodramagically likes this
- corgisandboobs said: get a damn camera, jackass.
- dresspants likes this
- indecisivemoi likes this
- misaimedjaimes likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- hiimles likes this
- fifthand57th likes this
- suizdejinn likes this
- futurelotterywinner likes this
- notreallythisguyles likes this
- christinemarieh posted this